Field Investigations Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. What do we use to measure percentage cover of a piece of land?
2. How can you achieve a random throw with a quadrat?
3. If a plant is a quarter inside the square how is it counted?
4. How is a median calculated?
5. How is a mean calculated?
6. What does a transect show us?
7. If measuring flowing plants what do you count?
8. Using a quadrat helps us do what?
9. The population size can also be called…?
10. Quadrats and transects can be used in which places?