Making Salts Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. Why do we need to filter the solution after the reaction has stopped?
2. How do we know when enough oxide or carbonate has been added?
3. After adding the oxide or carbonate what has happened to the acid?
4. After filtering what is the clear solution?
5. What do we do to the acid before adding the carbonate or oxide?
6. After filtering what do we do with the filtrate?
7. Why do we use an evaporating dish for the final stage?
8. What do we want to leave the solution to be able to form crystals?
9. What do we place in the funnel to trap particles?
10. What acid is used to make copper chloride crystals?