Microbiology (Triple only) Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. Why is a culture medium used to grow bacteria?
2. At what temperature are bacteria cultured in school?
3. What do we call the disc with no active ingredient?
4. What is the area called where bacteria are killed off?
5. What is placed on top of the bacteria?
6. What is the dependent variable?
7. What does the autoclave do?
8. Why do we lightly tape the petri dish?
9. How can a wire loop for application of bacteria be sterilised?
10. How do you tell which is the most effective antiseptic or antibiotic?