Microscopy Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. Why is iodine used on onion skin?
2. What would be suitable units of measurement for cell drawings?
3. Which Lens do you focus first?
4. Which lens gives the most detail?
5. Why is a coverslip mainly used?
6. What is the name of the school type microscope?
7. How is magnification calculated?
8. How is image size obtained?
9. What can be seen in onion samples that can’t be seen in cheek cell samples?
10. Why are air bubbles pushed out from under the slide?