Neutralisation Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
2. Which part of the meniscus is used as the measurement of a liquid?
3. What is put into the flask with the alkai?
4. Where is the acid placed?
5. Before using any measurements what should you carry out?
6. What is the end point of the process?
8. Why is litmus called a single indicator?
9. At what point do you start adding acid drop by drop?
10. How close together should your results be to be included in the mean?