Osmosis Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. What is the independent variable?
2. What is the dependent variable?
3. What would a likely cause of error in measuring be in this experiment?
4. How can errors be reduced?
5. What does an increase in mass of the potato show has happened?
6. How can errors in making potato cylinders the same size be overcome?
7. How can the natural sugar concentration in the potato be known
8. What is the unit of measurement for concentration?
9. Why should skin be removed from the potatoes?
10. Why is percentage change used for results?