Photosynthesis Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. What is the dependent variable?
2. What is the independent variable?
4. Without the lamp on why would some bubbles still be seen?
5. Why is sodium hydrogen carbonate used?
6. Why should we have at least 5 different distances?
7. An alternative way of measuring gas produced would be to collect it through a delivery tube into a gas syringe, how would that improve the experiment?
8. How can the rate of photosynthesis be calculated?
9. As distance of the lamp increases the light intensity decreases, this is an example of what?
10. What does the inverse square law show us?