Reaction Times Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. What effect does caffeine have on reaction rate
3. Which results do we exclude when calculating a mean?
4. How can errors be reduced?
5. What does an increase in mass of the potato show has happened?
6. Which of these is a safety requirement?
7. A computer can be used to test reaction rate, this is done by testing how quick the mouse is clicked when an onscreen stimulus is seen. How does this improve the experiment?
8. Why does the person rest their arm on the desk?
9. What is reaction time?
10. What decreases reaction time?