Specific Heat Capacity Required Practical Quiz
Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option. When finished, click the "Done" button.
1. What are placed in the two holes of the solid metal?
2. Before any heating what should you do with the metal?
3. Why is an insulating material used?
4. What should the potential difference be?
5. Why would we measure potential difference and current?
6. How is energy calculated?
7. Which measurement of temperature is used?
8. What would you do if the experiment was carried out in a liquid?
9. What is the unit of measurement for specific heat capacity?
10. If the hole in which you place the thermometer in a metal block is too big, what would you do?